Friday, August 15, 2014

I use Thrive EVERY day!!

Using Thrive has been VERY helpful with having a little one. There are so many preservatives and crap in pretty much all foods! What am I supposed to feed my little boy when we are out and about when he needs a snack?? I want him to eat healthy foods but I couldn't pack preservative free, soft fruits and veggies to take everywhere with us because they would go bad...UNTIL THRIVE!! I ALWAYS have freeze dried fruits, veggies and yogurt bites in my diaper bag. My son LOVES Thrive freeze dried fruits, veggies and yogurt bites! Since Thrive freeze dries their stuff ALL the nutrients are present AND the nutrients stay longer then they would in a fresh fruit or veggie AND I am not breaking the bank to feed my son healthy foods. :) There are NO preservatives or additives either! What a perfect snack to feed my little boy when we are out and about! When we are home, my 16 month old son knows EXACTLY what is in my Thrive #10 cans. He will carry the cans to me, which are half his size, wanting to eat what is in it. I no longer question what I can take as a snack for my little boy! I am happy to give my little boy healthy, preservative free snacks that are light weight and easy to pack! YUMMMM!
Look who found the Thrive! The #10 cans are great toys too!! ;)
Digging right in! I usually put some in a bowl for him but he was a lucky boy this time and got to eat out of the can. He felt pretty special! :)
What a happy boy! He LOVES his Thrive foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment